Welcome, here are some things you can expect at Mt Princeton RV Park:
- Family Owned with Warm, Friendly Service
- Big Rig Friendly! with Spacious Level Sites
- Quiet, Clean, Safe Park
- Beautiful Views of the Mountains
- Full Hook-up Pull Thru and Back-In RV sites with 30 and 50 amps
- Rent a Cabins (no minimum stays)
- Rent a Park Models (1 week minimum stay)
- New clubhouse with bathrooms, laundry, and community room.
- Play ground for the little ones.
- Outside city limits, but closest RV Park to town
- Pet Friendly. But! We have a 1 dog limit per site.
- Complimentary Limited Wi-Fi is available in our park. If your job requires you to have internet access, please bring your own just to be safe!
- Yes! Your cell phone will work in our park.
- Sorry, we do not have cable TV available
Meet the Dunekackes
Greetings Happy Campers!
We are celebrating our 14th Anniversary this year here at the park! Time has really flown by fast! It seemed like only a short time ago we sold our 400 acre cattle ranch, said good-bye to our friends and family, and bought Mt Princeton RV Park and moved to Buena Vista, CO. Yes, Jeff still like baby calves, and Yes, we will always root for the Nebraska Huskers! But overall no regrets! The best decision we every made!
Jeff and I enjoy 4-wheeling in our jeep, hiking, and biking and we are members of Faith Lutheran Church. We’ve been to the top of several 14ers, jeeped over many mountain passes, and bicycled around the Dillon Dam.
So many times, we get to a beautiful place in the mountains, and say “This is the most awesome place we’ve been! It’s our new favorite place!” and then a short time later we get to another awesome place, and here we go again!
We have 3 sons: Luke, Gus, and Ty. All have graduated and we are now empty nesters! Maybe a winter vacation this year to a warm place!
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!
– Jeff and Cindy Dunekacke