Having a park model in our park is an economical way for you to have a second home in Buena Vista.
It is easy for you to winterize and leave with very little worries or concern for the winter. You have a space to personalize and “make your own.”
Be a part of an active recreational leisure community.Inquire today!
Park Models at a Glance
- Park Models range in price from $45,000 to $60,000. Choose from one on site or order one to your own specifications.
- Seasonal year lease of $5,000 includes your 32 feet X 60 feet site, water, sewer, trash, use of the clubhouse, and participation in activities. Site size is 32’ X 60’ (with two parking spots)
- Seasonal occupancy (the park is closed December – February)
- You have the option to add:
- a “Colorado” room; it can have electricity but not water
- a carport or cement patio
- You will pay electricity and natural gas
- No Dogs
- Adults is our objective
- Winterize it like an RV
What does it cost to own a park model in your park? About $6,000 per year.
The yearly lease for a park model site is $5,000. You will also pay electricity, natural gas, up keep, and personal property taxes. (Estimated to be $1,000 per year.)
What is the time frame from purchasing my own park model to moving in?
If you would like to order a park model and choose your own floor plan and colors, plan on this being a 5-month process from the day you place your down payment to the day you can move in. I will place the order, pour a cement pad, when the unit arrives, it will be leveled, anchored down, skirted, etc. If you purchase one I have on display, you can move in immediately!
Rules and Regulations
We do have rules and regulations that provide safe, clean, quiet park for all to enjoy. Click here to view park rules.