First, thank you for staying with us! We hope your stay with us is pleasant.
Please feel free to ask us about local sites and events, we are happy to help you!
- Check-in is between 1 PM and 7 PM. We need you set and comfortable in your site before quiet time.
- Quiet time is 10 PM to 7 AM. Please be respectful of others.
- Once you are checked in, please do not ask for a refund for early departure. When we book your reservation or check you in, we turn away all other campers. If you decide to leave early, we have no guarantee to fill your site.
- We require all guests to check in at the office. We request that all guests check out by 8 PM unless they have paid to stay.
- Check out time is 11 AM. If you need to stay longer you must make arrangements in the office. One hour late check out is $5, Two hour late check out is $10 and 3-5 hour late check out is pay for a half a day. Check-in time at our park is 1 PM. One hour early check in is an addition $5, Two hour early check in is an additional $10 and Three hours or more early check-in is pay an additional day.
- Please do not play music or watch TV outside your unit.
- Limit of One Dog Per RV Site – Hate to say it out loud, but inconsiderate dog owners are a problem. And pets take a lot of attention.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Do not let your pet poop and pee in your site. There is a nice walking path behind the park or on the county road. Cleaning up your pet’s mess asap is a must. This includes my neighbor’s property.
- Keep pets on a six foot leash at all times. (This means from your car to your RV, your RV to your car, and any time your pet is outside your RV. If you have your pet tied up outside your RV, the pet must not be able to leave your site. Do not leave your pet unattended. Loose pets will also not be tolerated.
- Do not wash cars, trucks, RV’s, or boats in the park.
- The Clubhouse is open 24/7. However, the laundry closes at 10PM.
- Use discretion when consuming alcohol. Loud parties will not be tolerated.
- Slow down when driving through the park. Watch for children. Speed limit is 10, but slower is better!
- Please do not park on the grass, put any stakes in the grass or cover the grass with a rug. Grass is high maintenance in high elevation. Thank you for understanding.
- Do not leave anything outside your RV that will attract bears. This includes bird feeder and trash.
- Trash dumpsters are located at the east side of the park.
- Let’s talk about smoking. The only place we would like you to smoke is in your own RV or vehicle. Please be mindful where your smoke is going. Please do not litter your butts, and yes cigarette and cigar butts are litter.
- We do not allow you to joy ride motorcycles, ATVs, scooters, etc. around the park.